This Policy provides the main principles, rules and practices of privacy protection and personal data processing, which are applied by Lithuanian-Dutch Joint Venture VTeX (VTeX) in general and website https://publimill.com in particular.
General terms and definitions
Definitions used in this policy:
- Cookie – a small text file that is stored by a browser on the visitor’s computer when he visits a website. It is a message given to a web browser by a web server, which is sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- Site – VTeX website https://publimill.com, which is subject to this policy.
Other terms and definitions used in this policy have the same meaning as in International standard ISO/IEC 27000 “Information technology – Security techniques – Information security management systems – Overview and vocabulary”.
VTeX processes personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject. Personal data are collected only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes. Personal data are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed, accurate and kept up to date and in a form, which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
VTeX applies appropriate technical and organizational controls to ensure proper security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction and damage.
Main contact details of VTeX:
Registration number: 210012070
Address: Mokslininkų str. 2A
Postal code: LT-08412
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +370 5 2729 615
Rights of the data subject
An individual (data subject) has the rights to know about the processing of his/her personal data, to be informed of how personal data is processed, to request rectification or destruction of his personal data with the exception of storage, where the data are processed in violation of the provisions of GDPR or applicable national privacy laws.
An individual (data subject) has the right to access his or her personal data, processed by VTeX and to obtain information, free of charge once per year, on the sources and the type of his personal data that has been collected, the purpose of their processing and the data recipients to whom the data are disclosed or have been disclosed and other information according to GDPR Article 15.
An individual must provide identity document or verify his or her identity according to the applicable laws or through electronic means of communication, which provide reliable identification of the person, to verify his or her identity.
VTeX will reply not later than 30 calendar days from receipt of the request in writing and will provide the requested data or justification for the refusal to grant the request of the data subject. Upon the request of the data subject, such data will be provided in writing.
If the data subject finds out that his personal data is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, he or she must contact VTeX (in writing, by e-mail, via websites or any other form). The company then will check such data and rectify the incorrect, incomplete and inaccurate personal data without delay and/or suspend processing of such personal data, except storage. The company may keep archive copies of such data, if it is necessary to fulfil contractual obligations to the data subject, and/or if it is required by applicable law (for accounting purposes, cybercrime investigation, etc.)
VTeX has the right to refuse implement the rights of data subject in unforeseen circumstances only based on GDPR requirements or applicable national laws.
An individual may appeal against any actions of VTeX, acting as data controller and/or processor, to the appropriate supervisory authority according to GDPR Article 77 and 79.
Personal data collected and used on Site
VTeX collects the following data on the Site:
- For each page accessed by visitor on Site, IP address of visitor device, browser type, accessed page, and date and time of visit are recorded. These data are only used for debugging in case of malfunction, and also to prevent or investigate cyber attacks or other unauthorized uses of website.
- Names, email addresses and other information provided by contacted person in the contact form. These data are saved and used only to provide the answer to contacted person. Upon request of user, all the personal data will be permanently deleted.
|Cookie type||Cookie name||Purpose of the Cookie and other information|
|Google cookies||1P_JAR, APISID, CONSENT
HSID, NID, SAPISID, SID, SIDCC, SSID, DV
|VTeX can’t control these cookies, more information is provided here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.|
|Google Analytics cookies||__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmv, __utmz||Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”), to help VTeX see how Site is used. The data collected by Google Analytics is used to analyse how frequently the same people revisit the Site, how the Site is found (from advertising or referring websites), and which pages are most frequently viewed. This information is combined with data from thousands of other users to create an overall picture of Site use, and is never identified individually or personally and is not linked to any other information we store about our visitors.
These cookies expire after 2 years (_utma), 1 hour (_utmb), 6 months (_utmz) or when the browsing session ends (_utmc, _utmv).
Actions for visitors who don’t wish to receive cookies:
- Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information
- For other browsers, visitors should check the help menu of their browser for instructions, as each browser is different.
Site may contain links to external websites or web services. Once visitor leaves Site and links to the third website or web service, VTeX is unable to ensure or in any other way control visitor’s protection and privacy. We encourage reviewing the privacy policies of these websites and services.